You are reserving a church library book for local pickup in Winfield, Kansas. Books may be checked out for 2 weeks. Movies and music may be checked out for 7 days.
How to Talk With Teenagers
1 in stock (can be backordered)
From the inside cover:
This book is for you if
- Your teenager won’t talk with you.
- You can’t get anything out of your teenager.
- The youth you know don’t trust adults.
- Your adolescent fears rejection and retreats into silence.
- You are not comfortable relating to people 12-18.
- You feel you can’t cope with the behavior of many youth.
- You are not aware of experiences that help you relate to teenagers.
- You feel you can’t understand the adolescent’s situation in society.
- Your are reaching out to youth in any way.
G. Wade Rowatt, Jr.