How to Listen to God
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Often the purity and the freshness of your initial experience with God becomes clouded by the daily routine of life. The clamor of other voices obscures your hearing, leaving you confused and frustrated with your relationship with God.
How to Listen to God helps you distinguish God’s voice from all the others. Dr. Charles Stanley shares personal lessons in listening and discusses:
- Why God wants to communicate with you
- How God gets your attention
- Four ways God speaks to you
- Scriptural guidelines for recognizing God’s voice
- The joys and fruits from listening to God
- Ten hindrances to hearing God
Your relationship and attitude to God can be free from distortion. Learn to listen to the God who wants to speak to you.