You are reserving a church library book for local pickup in Winfield, Kansas. Books may be checked out for 2 weeks. Movies and music may be checked out for 7 days.
For Better or for Best
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Crack the code on what motivates your man and how you can build a better marriage together!
So you want your husband to . . .
- Be sensitive to your emotional and romantic needs?
- Comfort you when you’re down?
- Spend more time with you?
- Listen to what you have to say?
- Appreciate you?
- Do more around the house?
- Spend time with the kids?
- Be your most intimate friend?
Gary Smalley explains how women can use their natural, God-given qualities to build a better marriage. He helps women understand not only the way men think, but also how to move a man’s heart.
Using the latest research, stories from his own marriage, and case histories and biblical examples, Gary Smalley offers an insider’s perspective into the world of men, including practical help and application so wives can deepen their relationships with their husbands and build a lasting marriage.
Companion to If Only He Knew.