You are reserving a church library book for local pickup in Winfield, Kansas. Books may be checked out for 2 weeks. Movies and music may be checked out for 7 days.
The Bare Bones Bible Handbook
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Continue Browsing SKU: 6982 Categories: Instruction, Non-Fiction
The Bare Bones Bible Handbook by bestselling author Jim George is the perfect resource for learning about the books of the Bible in short, fascinating overviews that include…
- The grand theme and main points of each book
- The key men and women of God and what you can learn from them
- The major events in Bible history and their significance
- Quick, simple, personal applications for spiritual growth and daily living
- Tips for improved personal study and a one-year Bible reading plan
Each overview takes only 10 minutes to read and will enable you to master the books of the Bible more quickly. You’ll find this a clear, practical, and fascinating guide well worth keeping next to your Bible at all times. Excellent for anyone who wants to understand and mine the riches of God’s Word more deeply.
Harvest House Publishers