You are reserving a church library book for local pickup in Winfield, Kansas. Books may be checked out for 2 weeks. Movies and music may be checked out for 7 days.
Manners and Customs of the Bible
1 in stock (can be backordered)
For over 100 years, Freeman’s Manners and Customs of the Bible has been the serious Bible student’s choice. Short of enrolling in a course in ancient Hebrew civilization, Manners & Customs of the Bible is the quickest, easiest, and most enjoyable way to understand the people and culture of the Bible. It is an invaluable key to unlocking a complete and accurate understanding of Scripture that is often hidden in ancient Hebrew culture. Do you know, for example:
- What significance earrings had in Biblical times?
- What the sources were for the waters for Noah’s Flood?
- What Jesus really meant by the “eye of the needle”?
- What it means for Christ to wear “many crowns”?
- What Paul was referring to by a “triumphal procession”?
- What the differences are between a modern and a Biblical wedding celebration?
All these questions and hundreds more are answered in Manners & Customs of the Bible.
James M. Freeman